Contact us here for more information:
Parign Hak hopes to reopen its doors and resume operations 2022. Please contact us for any inquiries and sign up for our newsletter to be notified of dates for our always small, limited-capacity retreats as soon as we return!
If you would like to register in advance so we have your application on file, you can do so here:
*Private retreats for 3 or more people can be arranged upon request. Please inquire through our contact form above.
REGISTRATION & ADMISSION
Throughout our work, we follow the recommendations given by the International Center for Ethnobotanical Education, Research & Service (ICEERS. All participants go through an integral process of selection, preparation, Ayahuasca ceremonial work and integration. This process includes an extensive pre-ceremonial information/preparation package, a personal interview via video chat, traditional dietary restrictions, group integration circles and one-on-one integration meetings between ceremonies. Further follow-up integration sessions via video chat are available for three months after the retreat.
Here is the formal process that all participants are required to go through in order to sign up and participate at Parign Hak:
1. Upon reception of your filled out registration form, our Ayahuasquera Jessica will review it. Once there is confirmation from our end, if you would like to proceed at this point an initial deposit of $300 USD is required. This deposit will be considered a partial payment. *Spaces are limited at Parign Hak, and until the deposit is received your reservation is not guaranteed. **Also please note that we require a minimum of 2 participants (maximum 7) for a retreat to run.
2. Once we receive the deposit, we will send you a complete information package which contains all the necessary information you need to prepare yourself properly. It is a requirement for participation and your responsibility to read and assimilate this entire package, and start preparing yourself accordingly. After reading all of the material, in the event that you have doubts or any questions regarding your preparation, this is the time to ask.
3. Along with the information package you will be sent an informed consent form which we ask you to print off, sign and send back to us. You will also be given a link to a detailed medical questionnaire which we ask you to fill out and submit as soon as possible. Questions may arise from the information you provide and we may ask for clarification at this time. In the event that we consider that there are any medical or other conditions that disqualify you from participation in ceremony, we may ask you to decline participating and will issue you a complete refund of your deposit.
4. A video interview with our Ayahuasquera will be scheduled soon after the informed consent and medical questionnaire are received. We use this as an opportunity to get acquainted face to face, and answer any additional questions.
5. Participants will be required to attend a pre-departure briefing together with all other participants in Cusco the day before the retreat, to discuss the itinerary in greater detail, and get acquainted with each other. Please take this into account when booking flights into Cusco. We ask that you bring the printed and signed informed consent with you to this meeting. At this time the remainder of the payment (in cash) is due as well.
**At this time any restrictions that have not been followed as part of a proper preparation for this retreat, or withholding any pertinent information about your health, may result in us not allowing you to participate. In this case there will be no refund.
Please remember that questions are always more than welcome in this process.
If a cancellation occurs within 6 weeks of the retreat date, the deposit will not be refunded. If a cancellation occurs before the 6 week mark, the deposit will be refunded in full.
*Please keep in mind when booking flights that we can not guarantee that a retreat will occur until the deadline (6 weeks before the retreat). If the retreat is cancelled we will refund your deposit in full.